3 Tips For Making The Perfect Juice:
- Drink fresh vegetable juice on an empty stomach when possible. Juicing after you have eaten will slow down the absorption of the vitamins and minerals found in juice. Don’t be surprised if indigestion or heartburn occur. This isn’t uncommon.
- Treat the juice like a multivitamin. Many people make the mistake of thinking that juicing is a meal replacement when it isn’t. You should be consuming food within 20 – 30 minutes of juicing. If juicing following a meal, wait 20 minutes before consuming. Good to note that drinking your juice immediately after juicing is always best.
- One last tip is to use your juice as a teeth healer or preserver, by swishing it around in your mouth for a few seconds before swallowing. Veggies are full of vitamins and minerals that will help prevent tooth decay. Once you have finished your juice, swish water around your mouth to remove any leftover residue from the natural sugars.
Another benefit to swishing fresh vegetable juice in your mouth is to stimulate more saliva production. The digestive enzymes in saliva will help your body digest the juice and improve the absorption of the vitamins and minerals into your cells.
Now For your Recipes:
- 1 large tomato
- 1 large red bell pepper
- 2 large celery stalks
- ½ lime
- 2 inch piece of ginger
- dash of salt and pepper
- 3 drops of Worcestershire or hot sauce of choice
- Juice tomato, pepper, celery and lime into glass.
- Add 3 drops of hot sauce and stir.
- sprinkle a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Drink fresh.
I love making this recipe! It tastes like you are drinking a caesar. Let me know what you think!
Here are two other recipes I would love for you to try! Those of you office workers will benefit greatly from these two recipes. Your juice can last in the fridge for 24 hours. Again, fresh is best, but it’s always better to drink it a little less fresh than not drinking any at all.
Protect Your Eyes Juice
2 large carrots
1 large apple
My absolute fav juicing recipe is carrots and ginger — oh yum!
ABC Energy Boost – Apple, Beet & Carrot
2 large apples
1 large or 2 small beats
1 large carrot
It is very common for people to feel low in energy part way through the day, especially if your job requires you to sit down all day or to do repetitive work. This juice will give you a natural boost, possibly more than your coffee will. If you are able to somehow juice at work, that is perfect recipe for you.
Thank You for reading!
What are your favourite juicing recipe?
How To: Lean back onto the bench onto your elbows, keeping your shoulders down and back throughout the movement. Place your feet on a bosu ball, keeping your legs straight out in front. Lift using your glut muscles, hold for 2 seconds at the top and slowly lower your body back down. Main Muscles: Glutes Home Version: How To: Using a stability ball, … Read More >>>
If you skip a workout, you skip an opportunity to improve yourself. … Read More >>>
Milia and I just made these AMAZING pancakes this morning. I've never seen her so happy about food.Wait until you get your mouth on these Gluten-Free Oat Cakes, straight from the Flavilicious Cooking Cookbook that is now available in hardcopy.Trust me DE-LISH-ISH ==> NEW Hardcopy Version of Flavilicious Cooking <== Do you want to Eat … Read More >>>
Grab & Go Breakfast Oats Print Prep time 10 mins Cook time 2 mins Total time 12 mins Author: Flavia Del Monte Serves: 5 Ingredients 4 cups uncooked steel cut oats (look for gluten-free/wheat-free oats) 5 cups water Milk of Choice Favorite toppings Instructions Add steel cut oats to a pot and cover with water. … Read More >>>
. Total Body Fat Loss Workout #3 for Lean Luscious Legs Sandi is back and ready to get her sweat on. With this workout we are going to focus on getting those legs nice and lean for the warm weather ahead. Grab water and a small towel and have a good fat burning workout. Have a terrific workout and let me know what you think below. A1) Barbell … Read More >>>
How To: Stand with barbell on shoulders. Use a weight that you are comfortable with. Lift right leg up and place on bench behind you. Keep a slight bend in your left leg as you bend forward at your torso. Repeat with other leg. Main Muscles: Hamstrings & Glutes Home Version: What you will need: 2 dumbbells How To: Stand with dumbbells in each … Read More >>>
I'm Doing This For ME! … Read More >>>
4.0 from 4 reviews Homemade Strawberry Jam Print Prep time 10 mins Total time 10 mins Author: Flavia Del Monte Recipe type: Dressings/Sides Serves: 1.5 cups Ingredients 2 tbsp coconut water ¼ cup pitted dates, pits removed and chopped 1 tbsp chia seeds 1 cups fresh strawberries Maple syrup to taste (optional) … Read More >>>
. Total Body Fat Loss Workout #2 for Tight and Toned Thighs Welcome Flavilicious Female Vanessa. Vanessa was kind enough to help me film this workout video so you can burn some serious fat today. Your goal is to complete 4 rounds! Push yourself today and sweat out toxins and fat all while you tighten and tone your thighs. Remember, Spring is … Read More >>>
70% of People That Start A Fitness Plan Quit. Except You. Not This Time. … Read More >>>