- 3 pears, cubed
- 3 small apples, cubed,
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup plus 2 tablespoons
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour, divided
- ⅛ teaspoon ginger
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup pecan halves
- 1 tablespoon cashew meal or flour
- 1 tablespoon organic butter or coconut oil
- Grease deep square ceramic cooking dish.
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Toss pears, apples, cranberries, 1⁄4 cup maple syrup, 1 tablespoon coconut flour, ginger, cinnamon, fresh lemon juice and pecans together into the prepared cooking dish and mix well.
- Top with a mixture of 1 tablespoon coconut flour and 1 tablespoon cashew flour, and organic butter.
- Place in preheated oven and bake uncovered for 20 minutes.
- Remove dish from oven and stir well. Add the remaining 2 tablespoons maple syrup and continue to bake for an additional 5 minutes or until apples and pears are cooked to desired softness.
- Spoon onto serving plates. Enjoy with ice cream or dairy free alternative.
This recipe will be a hit! If you loved this recipe and want more ideas for the table, whether it be for breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert you can find it in my new cookbook called Skinnylicious Cooking. Don’t miss out on the extra bonuses I am offering if you order today!
Workout Guidelines: Bulgarian Split Squat 10 Reps Dumbbell Shoulder Press 10 Reps Horizontal Back Extensions 10 Reps Seated Cable Pull 10 Reps 45 second rest between exercises & rounds. Bump reps up to 20 for fat loss. Complete in as little as 4 rounds and up to 10. … Read More >>>
Kettlebell Swing How: Stand with both feet wider than shoulder width apart. Grasp onto kettlebell, keeping your arms straight and parallel with the floor. Be sure to tuck your shoulders back and down. As you squat, lower the Kettlebell down and under your legs, then swing back up into standing position. Use the force of your legs to swing back up. Keep … Read More >>>
If you focus on results, you will never change. If you focus on change, you will get results. - Jack Dixon … Read More >>>
5 Reasons Why Your “Healthy Fat Loss” Cookbook Is Making You Fat By Flavia Del Monte, Registered Nurse, CPT, CN Creator of Skinnylicious Cooking Did you know the majority of recommendations inside cookbooks are NOT basing their recipes around the latest science? 1 General cooking guidelines are completely outdated and have hardly changed, … Read More >>>
Sesame-Cran Pumpkin Cookie Recipe Print Prep time 5 mins Cook time 12 mins Total time 17 mins Author: Flavia Del Monte Serves: 24 Ingredients ½ cup pumpkin puree 1 large egg 1 tsp vanilla extract ¼ cup maple syrup ¾ cup organic whole spelt flour 1½ cup rolled oats ¼ cup coconut sugar … Read More >>>
Exercise Routine: Kettlebbell Swings 10 Reps Wide Grip Lat Pull-Down 10 Reps Dumbbell Squat 10 Reps Push-Up 10 Reps Rest for 45 seconds between workouts and between each set. Complete 3+ sets. If you want to focus on fat loss, do lighter weights and 20 reps each exercise. … Read More >>>
Reverse Lunge + Cable Row How To: Hold rope in both hands. Step back into a lunge and pull the rope toward your body. Return the rope to the beginning position. Step back to standing position. Repeat with other leg. Muscles Used: Quads, Hamstrings, trapezius muscles, latissimus dorsi, the erector spinae, rear … Read More >>>
Most people have no idea how good their body is designed to feel. … Read More >>>
7 Biggest Lies of Mainstream Nutrition 1. “Eggs Are Evil” This one hits close to home because delicious omelets are one of my favorite foods. Eggs get a bad rap because they contain a large amount of cholesterol, therefore people think eggs will increase their risk of heart disease. Lucky for you and I, science is showing that cholesterol … Read More >>>
Sweet Potato Pudding Print Prep time 5 mins Cook time 40 mins Total time 45 mins Author: Flavia Del Monte Serves: 2-3 Ingredients Pudding: 3 large sweet potatoes, boiled, peeled & mashed ⅓ cup raw honey ¼ cup natural maple syrup ⅓ cup coconut milk ¼ melted coconut oil 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 2 teaspoons pumpkin … Read More >>>